LOVE STORIES // relaxing bath salts
*226g / 8oz
LOVE STORIES // velvet body crème
LOVE STORIES // bath and body oil
4oz // 113g
LOVE STORIES // essential oil candle
The Collection. A $90 Value.
Our entire LOVE STORIES collection is the perfect gift for someone special, especially if that person is YOU. It's everything you need for a relaxing, luxurious evening at home.
Scented with our proprietary essential oil blend of pink grapefruit / neroli / ylang ylang / patchouli, this aromatherapeutic blend has been formulated to bring into fruition feelings of love and acceptance. The perfect starting point for self care.
For all skin types.
Yes: pure plant ingredients / cruelty free / vegan
No: palm oil or palm oil derivatives / sulfates / artificial fragrances or preservatives / phthalates
*sold by weight and not volume
LOVE STORIES // the collection
Velvet Body Crème: Lavandula (Lavender) hydrosol, Canaga odorata (Ylang Ylang) hydrosol, Jasminum grandiflorum (Jasmine) hydrosol, distilled water, Vitellaria paradoxa (Shea) butter, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil, Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) oil, glycerine, essential oil blend of Citrus paradisi (Pink Grapefruit), Citrus aurantium (Neroli), Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) and Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli), germall plus.
Relaxing Bath Salts: Magnesium sulfate (Epsom) salt, Maris Sal (Dead Sea) salt, Maris Sal (Himalayan Pink) salt, Maris Sal (French Grey) salt, Sodium Chloride (Dendritic) salt, essential oil blend of Citrus paradisi (Pink Grapefruit), Citrus aurantium (Neroli), Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) and Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli), *Hibiscus rosa-sinensis (Hibiscus) flowers, Hylocereus undatus (Dragon Fruit) powder.
Bath & Body Oil: Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil, Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, essential oil blend of Citrus aurantium (Neroli), Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang), and Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli), germall plus.
Please follow these simple tips in order to keep your candle burning as cleanly as possible, for as long as possible.
• Always keep wick trimmed to approximately 1cm.
• Trim the "mushroom" off of the wick prior to each burn in order to reduce excess smoke while burning and after extinguishing.
• During the first burn, allow the wax to pool to the edges of the vessel. This should take between 3-4 hours. This step is very important to maximise the life of your candle.
• Allow the wax to melt to the edge of the vessel during every burn to ensure your candle does not "tunnel".
• Never relight your candle until the wax has fully set from the previous burn.
• Keep your burning candle on a heat resistant surface and away from drafts, children and pets.
• Never move a burning candle.
Once your candle has reached the end of its life, simply wash the vessel with hot, soapy water and it'll be ready for its new life as a pen / pencil holder; a vase, or storage for shells; beads, and any other odds and ends.