scent notes: açai berry | cherry | papaya
8oz or 16oz
Minimal in the design aesthetic to not only seamlessly fit into any space, but to highlight the unique scent blends that have been expertly developed in our studio.
Artisan crafted using sustainably sourced soy wax in NW British Columbia.
Get a complimentary tea light sample with a fragrance of your choosing with a purchase of any candle. Just let us know in the notes section when you place your order.
Please follow these simple tips in order to keep your candle burning as cleanly as possible, for as long as possible.
• Always keep wick trimmed to approximately 1cm.
• Trim the "mushroom" off of the wick prior to each burn in order to reduce excess smoke while burning and after extinguishing.
• During the first burn, allow the wax to pool to the edges of the vessel. This should take between 3-4 hours. This step is very important to maximise the life of your candle.
• Allow the wax to melt to the edge of the vessel during every burn to ensure your candle does not "tunnel".
• Never relight your candle until the wax has fully set from the previous burn.
• Keep your burning candle on a heat resistant surface and away from drafts, children and pets.
• Never move a burning candle.
Once your candle has reached the end of its life, simply wash the vessel with hot, soapy water and it'll be ready for its new life as a pen / pencil holder; a vase, or storage for shells; beads, and any other odds and ends.